Someday Competition Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: BC Music Media Ltd t/a frtyfve (company no.08275462) whose registered office is at Scale Space, 58 Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom, W12 7RZ.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom and Northern Ireland aged 13 years or over except employees of BC Music Media Ltd, Kobalt Music Group, Ltd. and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via frtyfve website
Closing date for entry will be 11.59pm GMT on 25th March 2021. After this date, additional entries to the competition will not be permitted.
No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
- Pre-save the track ‘Someday’ by Keisha White on Spotify or Apple Music OR users can enter via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org stating 'Someday - competition entry'.
- The entrant must enter via this link to enter the competition https://www.toneden.io/keisha-...
5. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, a global pandemic, an epidemic or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
6. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
7. The prize is as follows: One ride in a Pink Cadillac for the winner and a plus one with actress Dani Harmer. The actual date of the prize will be mutually agreed between the promoter and the prize winner. If the winner is under 18 they must be accompanied by an adult to redeem the prize.
The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen at random from all entries received and verified by Promoter and/or its agents. The winner will be announced on the frtyfve website Friday 26th March 2021.
9. The winner will be notified via email. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
17. By participating in this competition, entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.